1. General selections
Hold Ctrl+LeftKey and select to add block to selection.
- Hold Alt+LeftKey and select to remove block from selection or reduce current selection.
- Hold Shift and click/select outside of a selected block from both sides to add adjacent blocks.
- Hold Alt+Shift and click before a block in a multiple selection to remove this block.
- Doubleclick on a word, hold LeftKey and drag-select to select next full words.
2. Selection by columns
- Hold Shift+RightKey and select to create multiple selection by columns.
- Hold Ctrl+Shift+RightKey and select to add selection by columns to current multiple selection.
- Hold Alt+Shift+RightKey and select to remove selection by columns from current multiple selection.
- The same selections by columns can be performed with the Wheel instead of Shift+RightKey combination.
3. RightKey as modifier
Hold RightKey+LeftKey and select a block, then release to select whole lines in the start and end of selected block.
- Hold RightKey and Doubleclick LeftKey to select a paragraph.
- Hold RightKey and Tripleclick LeftKey to select all.
- Hold RightKey and turn Wheel to go to Next/Prev tab.
4. Other actions
- Hold Ctrl and turn Wheel to go to change font size.