There isn’t default settings that allow this functionality.
It is necessary to install the Classic Shell application:
Then use these steps:
1. Go to the Windows Explorer. There should be a toolbar under the address bar.
2. Open the Classic Explorer Settings. On the toolbar should be the Shell button on the right.
3. On the Basic Settings tab in the Navigation pane style setting select the Windows XP Simple option.
4. Press OK. Close and open the Explorer window.
5. Try to click on the left tree branches. They should expand automatically on one click.